- All applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 24.
- Be a Zambian citizen, in possession of a valid Zambian ID or passport.
- Not be married and never have been legally married.
- Never have given birth and not be pregnant.
- Not have any tattoos, traditional markings or scars.
- Be taller than 168cm and must have bust size of 32 feet, waist 28 feet and hips 32 feet.
- Have near perfect dental formulae and flawless skin.
- Not be in a contract with any modelling agency for the period leading up to the event.-
- Never have been convicted of a felony crime.
- Be willing to be Miss Zambia and realize what this entails and be available to fulfill all job
responsibilities and time commitments set forth by the pageant.
- Conduct herself in a lady-like manner and portray high moral standards.
Miss Zambia Rules:
- Rules of the Miss World pageants are applicable to all Miss Zambia entrants.
- The Miss Zambia Pageant committee and promoters reserve the right to bar any contestant who they feel will bring the organisation to
- Any false information will be grounds for disqualification.
- Miss Zambia will be obligated to participate in the Miss World Contest each year when organised.
- The title holder will, for the duration of her reign, have her schedule managed by the Miss Zambia organisation and will perform the tasks
assigned to her by the promoters of the pageant. This means that any previous engagements including tertiary education will have to be put
on hold for the duration of her reign.
- The winner must note that during her reign she will make appearances and be involved with reputable charities either free of charge or for a
nominal fee as per demands of the occasion.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All Miss Zambia finalists will be required to perform a limited number of engagements. She will therefore not be eligible to enter another
national competition except with the written permission from the organisers.
- The criteria set out above are in accordance with international pageant requirements.